History of the Order of AHEPA 1922 - 1972
Research for material in the preparation of this book is acknowledged to the following authors, books, and publications:
- Saloutos, Theodore, The Greeks in the United States, (Cambridge, Mass., 1964)
- Panagopoulos, E. P., New Smyrna, (Gainesville, Fla., 1966)
- Burgess, Thomas, Greeks in America, (Boston, 1913)
- Steiner, Edward A., The Immigrant Tide, (New York and Chicago, 1909)
- Steiner, Edward A., From Alien to Citizen, (New York and Chicago, 1914)
- Zotos, Stephanos, Greece: The Struggle for Freedom, (New York, 1967)
- Chebithes, V. I., Ahepa and the Progress of Hellenism in America, (New York, 1935)
- Ahepan Magazine, Ahepa Bulletin, The Ahepa (1924 - 1972)
- Malafouris, M., Ellines tis Amerikis, (New York, 1948)
- Handlin, Oscar, The Uprooted, (New York, 1951)
- Handlin, Oscar, Immigration as a Factor in American History, (New Jersey, 1959)
© Copyright Order of AHEPA
George J. Leber's book is copyright protected. However, any portions of this book may be quoted at length, provided that proper credit & acknowledgement is given to the book, author, publisher, and pages.
Leber, George J. History of the Order of AHEPA 1922 - 1972. Washigton DC, Order of AHEPA, 1972.